Now that we’ve gone over what Badoo is, how safe it is, and how much it can cost, it’s time to give you our review of the website. https://hookupdate.net/es/russiancupid-review/ Is Badoo worth your time? In our review, we’ll go over the pros and cons, and help you decide if Badoo is right for you.
- Free to sign up for and use – You don’t have to pay when you make your account. It won’t cost you anything to use all of the basic features. Users are given the option to buy credits to use towards additional features, but it is not necessary to buy credits to use the site.
- Multiple ways to view other profiles – You can use “Encounters” to see who you like and who you don’t like, or browse “People Nearby” to see the profiles of other users in your city.
- Multiple uses – You don’t have to use Badoo just for online dating. When you sign up for your account, you can select the reason(s) why you want to use Badoo. You can use it for dating, meeting new people, or for making friends.
- Multiple ways to verify your profile – Badoo gives users a variety of ways to verify their profiles, including using photos, linking your social media accounts, verifying your phone number, and more. When you are looking at another user’s profile, you’ll be able to see if/how they have verified their account.
- Available on multiple platforms – You can access Badoo on your computer (through your web browser), or download the app for your mobile device. Badoo is available for Apple devices, Android devices, and for Blackberry devices.
- Not all of its features are free – If you want more people to see your profile, or want other users to know when you’re online, you have to buy credits to use towards these features.
- No way to set an age range – Badoo sets a default age range of profiles you can see, and doesn’t give you the option to easily change this age range in your profile settings.
- Unwanted messages – Even people you haven’t matched with can send you messages. You don’t have to “like” someone for them to be able to send you a message, so you may get messages from random users whose profiles you’ve never seen. However, there are ways to avoid this. You can change your privacy settings so that only people you like and whose profiles you’ve visited can see your profile. This will greatly decrease the number of unwanted messages you’ll receive.
The bottom line: 8/10
Badoo is free to sign up for and easy to use. There are multiple ways to browse other users’ profiles to find people you’re interested in. You can use all of its basic features for free, including browsing profiles, rating whether you like or dislike others, and messaging. We also like that Badoo is accessible on all kinds of devices, and that they have lots of ways for users to verify their profiles.
However, if you want additional features, like getting more views on your profile, you have to pay to access these features. Badoo also allows users (my default) to send and receive messages to/from anyone. This can result in users getting a lot of unwanted messages.
Overall, the site is easy to use, and you can have a good experience using the site without having to pay for the additional features. You can avoid unwanted messages by changing your privacy settings. While you should be cautious when meeting people online on any dating website, Badoo could potentially be a place you could find someone you have a great connection with.
That’s it for our review of Badoo. If you want to see how it compares to other dating sites, check out our article on the best 7 websites and apps like Badoo. If you think Badoo is the right dating site for you, continue on to our next tutorials to learn how to create an account, and how to start searching for new relationships!